Thread: 'Zeta Is' post
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 07:36 PM
GreekChat Member

carnation, thank you for sharing this. Ring a bell? More like set off fireworks. TriDeltaSallie, your version is amazing and touched me deeply as well. These two posts showed up at the most perfect time today, when the world seemed to crash and burn (long long story and no, don't even ask, not talking about it). I am once more reminded that I am a part of something much bigger than myself, with roots going back to 1870 (or even further, for some of our NPC sisters. Yeah, I'm looking at you Pi Phi, ADPi, and Phi Mu!).

Those essays pretty much sum up my collegiate and alumnae experiences in Theta. FWIW I'm still in contact with my Theta big sister and most of my pledge class. We went through trying times. Valuable life lessons were learned back then that have helped me negotiate life on life's terms.

This kite flyer sends love and respect to all her Panhellenic sisters here on GC, and IRL too.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity