Thread: "PIKE Love..."
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 02:55 PM
GreekChat Member

SO SAD!!

One of my best guy friendds/ex boyfriend, Matt, on campus is a PKA ... and they just got booted from campus for 6 years!! I love these guys, they're awesome... hot, fun, can throw a good party, and ... ok ok, they're the typical meatheads... but then again that's the rap they get everywhere...
Pi Kappa Alpha = hot, ass-holes, who are meatheads, and beat everyone up (no offense... that's just what rumor has it) Anyway, I digress...
But I love them, started hanging out with them beginig of last year when I met Matt. I was supposed to go to NC for a Mountain Weekend with them this past weekend when they had to call it off cause IFC was coming down on 4 fraternities for [aparent] hazing. The verdict is in: and they are out!!
The sad thing is that Matt has never been to one of his fraternities Mountain Weekends (and he's a JUNIOR) because he didnt pledge til spring of his freshman year, then last year he broke his leg in 6 spots and had to go home to Florida for the semester, and this year it was cancelled cause of IFC. POOR KID!!

Ok, enough of my rambling... time to go console matt...