Thread: Disappointed
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2001, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by dzrose93

Hayley,

Like I said in my PM, I appreciate your concern. However, as several of the moderators have already mentioned, just because you may have read some of SH80/curiouss' old posts doesn't mean you saw all of them. Many, many times her comments were deleted immediately after she posted them because they were so inflammatory. The moderators have done a very good job in their individual forums by getting rid of SH80/Curiouss' ignorant remarks before too many people see them. So, once again, I respectfully suggest that you probably don't know as much about SH80 as you think you do. Unless you yourself are SH80 , then it is highly doubtful that you are aware of her worst comments made on GC.
Justamom, hocnsoc is short for hockey and soccer, the best two sports in the world!

For the rest, whatever she's done in the past just let it go. I am not the only one on my team who wanted to go greek. Four of my teammates wanted to go greek also. Two of the four changed their mind about going greek after visiting this website. When some of the members try to get even with curious/sh80, it appears that they are picking on her instead, to the newcomers (spelling?). No, I am not sh80. However, you are warm. I am a good friend of sh80 in real life, I do know most of the things that went on. I told her to keep hush-hush about it.