View Single Post
Old 05-25-2000, 04:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Painting the Bronx, NY pretty PINK and gorgeous GREEN
The process of choosing a sorority is in fact discriminatory. ( I hope that I spelled it right ) These are private not for profit organizations and they should have the right to deny or give membership to whomever they want. Why be a part of an organization or chapter (Believe me Drama happens in chapters) that doesn't want you? I had beef with one of the girls of a chapter of a sorority and that may have hindered me getting turned down (among other things) But I plan to try again when she graduates and hope to be a member of that sorority in the future . Sueing for membership is pathetic... that means you couldn't get in on your OWN MERIT!!! Please take that to heart. Do you want your soror and frat's respect? Then enter the org the right way, instead of trying toi skate your way to membership.(***Amen***) Doing this only proves that you were only self interested and ARE NOT GOING TO BE AN ASSET TO YOUR ORG ANYWAY!!! .

------------------
In complete darkness we are all the same... It is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us... Don't let your eyes deceive you

The Diva Truth