View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 08:18 PM
ClemsonMom

[QUOTE=what most people are sick of is "didn't feel a connection" being used as a bullshit euphemism for "they are the lowest on the totem pole." The topper was the girl who cut the (low tier) sorority that was the nicest to her and kept the ones that she straight up said were bitches.[/QUOTE]

last year a guy came on greekchat (I think it was greekchat) and ranked the sororities at my daughter's school. I am not even sure if he was greek. During rush my daughter overheard another rushee in class describe a sorority as bottom tier using the SAME phrase that the guy had used. Her comments and her opinion were clearly just spreading the opinioin of that one guy and making that her opinion too. That is gossip, vicious, untrue, and hurt the reputation of the sorority. Well, during rush the young ladies of this disparaged sorority were so nice to my daughter. My daughter accepted their bid. She is so happy that she followed her heart. She was just initiated last week and proudly showed off her new pin to me.