View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 09:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by libramunoz View Post
I don't know if you're still working on this project, but here's an idea. I did this for my brother when he crossed APA. I got him and one of his sans a box of cards with the fraternity's initials printed on it (it was preprinted) and I did their initials at the bottom in calligraphy. It came out very nice and you may be able to do the same.
When I graduated, I went to the local printing company and had my invitations done. You could probably go to like Kinkos or go to Hobby Lobby/Michael's and find some boxes with either you sororities colors or have them printed up with your sororities colors and initials and have their initials put on them as well. I think that it would be something that they could use and like for years to come. Just my 2cents.
I really like this idea. In this age of technology, people don't send enough thank-you notes and handwritten cards, and sending those can leave lasting impressions with the recipients. Perhaps something in your colors? With 17 girls and 200 dollars, you could spend 11 dollars apiece and get some very classy cards.