Thread: "Our thing"
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2001, 07:52 PM
GreekChat Member

It's funny how many people use the same terms, I guess they are pretty much universal!

Shady - a nasty guy is "shady." Since my name is Shae, my nickname became Slim Shaedy when I was pledging. So there's a good "shaedy" and a bad "shady"!

"Randy" - Short for random, a random guy is Randy Random. i.e. "What's up with this randy guy hitting on you?"

"G.D" - short for God D!@#

"I'll just be riding around the cul de sac..." - Taken from SNL, the "Wake Up Wakefield" scetch, where it's the morning announcements, and the girl has a huge crush on Randy Goldman, so she says that over winter break she'll just be "Riding around the cul de sac, waiting to see Randy." You say this when someone is meeting you somewhere, or picking you up, and you're waiting for them.

"That would be grrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaat" - Taken from Office Space..."If you could get those PTS reports in, that would be grrrreeeaaattt." You guys know, the annoying boss guy says it. Anyways, we say it when we ask someone to bring something over to borrow or something, or if you need someone to do something for you. "If you could just bring me that red shirt, that would be grrrrreeeaaat."