Thread: ADPi Roll Call
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am A Tourist View Post
Because I'm an active member, I won't post my school and chapter.

1. College or University
2. ADPi Chapter
3. Collegian or Alumna - Collegian
4. ADPi and Panhellenic positions held - None yet, but I really want to hold one in the future!
5. Why you joined ADPi - Throughout the ADPi recruitment events I went to, I really noticed how real everyone was. Everyone I talked to had such varied talents and interests. I could easily see myself as one of them and I could see that they would accept me for who I am.
6. Favorite ADPi memory - Even though I've only been an ADPi for a few months, this one is really hard. I have a few: Black Diamond Formal shortly after I joined; I didn't know very many people, but everyone was so welcoming and I had a blast. I also met the sister who would become my Big there. Big/Little reveal. At one point this semester, I was in a play and on opening night, a bunch of my sisters were sitting in the front row wearing letters and we went out for ice cream afterwards. That really made me feel loved. Diamond Days/Initiation and hanging out with my Big after Initiation; so much sisterhood, and I love knowing all those secrets now. I love looking back on all these memories, and I can't wait for all the great times I have ahead of me as an ADPi!
Welcome to GreekChat, I AM A TOURIST. I must warn you that we've had a perp amongst us in the past few days, and you may not get the greetings that you normally would. Otherwise, we'd be loving on you!