View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 03:51 AM
GreekChat Member

I.....I....um....

Please tell me he's joking....*reads further*....okay, he's joking. But he didn't write anything real really....

About Me: My hobbies are 1) running over squirrels with my moms car 2) wearing pantyhose 3) lighting kittens on fire 4) bangin chicks over 65 and getting their social security check money 5) farting in front of old people cause they do it right?

i like big girls, i can not lie. if you need a man baby im that guy! up in the club V.i.P
big girls everywhere and they're lovin me. yeah i wanna sandwhich ill take two! put it in the kitchen they know what to do
big girl big job big salary...big girls dont care bout calories!!!!

FOUR WORDS NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR: There is no food.

I wonder if anyone can take a jokek??

First Date: You come over. hand me all of your withdrawn savings-cash only duh! You get bent over and worked. I zip up and say "dismissed ho". You leave. I get hammered and call 3 months later. LOOK I AM ONLY KIDDING.. THOUGHT IT WOULD SPIKE A SMILE...BUT ON THE REAL MAYBE GO EAT, PLAY SOME POOL, DARTS, BOWLING, WORKOUT..

ETA: And another one likes seeing "natural wonders like the Taj Mahal." Why do these people keep ending up in MY search results???

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl

Last edited by christiangirl; 06-08-2011 at 03:56 AM.