View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 02:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
So long as the OP doesn't do or say anything which could come back and bite her, there's nothing really wrong about being identifiable. I've been very identifiable for years.
Note that pinksequins said that the OP had given enough information to identify the school and former sorority, not information to identify the OP personally. (Though she has done that as well.) That's what could be a problem for the OP. At least in her pre-edit post, she said a few things that some might consider critical (some might think unnecessarily so) of her former sorority and possibly of the two remaining NPC sororities on campus. Those comments could derail her goal of getting helpful advice. High ground and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGXFounder View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Bre, and I am a founder of a local organization (not yet a sorority because we haven't been accepted to our school's Panhellenic Council yet) called Zeta Gamma Chi.
Unless there are some campus requirements about identifying yourself as a "sorority," whether your group is a sorority or not has nothing to do with being part of the Panhellenic Council and everything to do with what you call yourselves.