View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 04:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBee View Post
I have the regional director's phone number its just that I am under the impression that we are supposed to have the people before we go on to the next step so I dont want to bother her unless I can at least show and interest besides me.
There may not be a "next step" if the organization isn't aware of your interest. They may not be up for expansion. Contact the RD (e-mail her if you don't want to just up and call her) for assistance -- that's what she's there for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBee View Post
They require at least 3 but we would need ten according to having an RSO at the school and they go by whatever you would need for the school. I guess the problem is I feel like I should have the interested girls before I get back in contact with the organization. And I am trying to figure out the best way to do that without misleading people. I want to say something like we are trying to charter blank organization but I dont know if I can use there letters since we arent official, I just have an interest packet...
No, you can't use their letters. In my organization (and I'm sure it's similar in many other GLOs), you register using an interest group name. For example, if you're interested in Tau Sigma Alpha (just throwing letters out there), you can register as "True Sisterhood Always" or something. The organization may have a name that they want you to register under.

You won't know any of this, though, if you don't contact the organization.