View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 07:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetMeOutOfHere View Post
Mystic Cat - I'm sorry if I sounded rude to you, however I was simply putting that out there in order to get information as to whether or not I would have too much bias against me when I rush at LSU. Honestly, the majority of people that come from where I'm from are stuck up people, that don't have respect for anyone or anything except for themselves. With that said, I'm sorry if I got a little carried away with trying to separate myself from them. I would never say something like that to some one in person, I was just saying that in order to get some information on biases against Californians. Lastly, I know that not all Californians are liberal, and not all Southerners are conservative, however I am conservative. I was just providing information about myself in case anyone from LSU would be able to recommend certain houses or anything like that.
The way through this is -> I would introduce you as a native Texan raised by Texans in California. Much as I was a native of the Mississippi Delta, raised by a passel of Mississippi Delta women in varied locations such as D.C., California, Alabama, and New Orleans. Strange origin story cured.