View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

I think this needs to be said:

Before you drop out of recruitment because the "top" chapters released you, consider whether those houses are really for you, or whether they're for the girl you wish you were. Every girl who goes through recruitment I think would like to think of herself as being the prettiest, loveliest, most popular, most intelligent, most likeable girl in the recruitment pool. But chances are higher that she's just perfectly lovely and normal, and somewhere in the middle of the pool. We all know that the "top" chapters are usually based on cuteness factor, and I'm tired of the babied women going through recruitment now dropping out altogether because they couldn't handle being told that they weren't "cute enough" (the way they interpret it) to get into the chapter they wanted. LOOK at the chapters and their members, TALK to them, LISTEN to them, and really think about which chapter you fit in with. Chances are that is where you will be the happiest, and your recruitment will be much more pleasant if you accept who you are.