View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 01:18 AM

Is this really RFM? Isn't this just plain old bid matching? I thought RFM was just to do with who got invited back to parties and the percentages of attendees that the chapter had to cut, not matching bids.

I mean there were QAs before RFM came to be...I didn't think that the fact groups are using RFM is what changed how they are worked, I thought the two just happened to come into practice at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetalady View Post
That is exactly the hypothetical that I posed... Polly was either very low on all 3 bid lists (or perhaps not on the bid list for OMG or LOL at all). All 3 houses filled before any group got to her name. She made sure that she was very low on 2 of the lists because of her behavior at those pref parties.

Personally, I do not think that she deserves a QA bid to KMA. I think she violated the spirit of RFM by trying to game the system.
Unless of course, OMG and/or LOL know EXACTLY what she's doing and put her on their first bid list just to pull her chain and know she will decline the bid, and therefore snootypants gets no sorority.

Last edited by 33girl; 09-03-2014 at 01:20 AM.