Thread: AOII Roll call
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2002, 04:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Hi, Rubyrose & Sarah!

Hi, Rubyrose! Welcome to Nashville! Thanks so much for the compliment on my user name. I am an Alum Initiate of Nu Omicron and am currently serving as the Nashville Area Alum Chapter Historian.
WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US AT ANY OF THE NASHVILLE AREA ALUM CHAPTER FUNCTIONS!!!
The women in the chapter are awesome, and we have SO much fun together. Our philanthrophy projects are successful, too! There is a picture of some of the chapter members with their families in the latest To Dragma at one of our philanthrophy projects, the Arthritis Zoo Walk. Do you need any contact information? How can I best get the information to you?

Speaking of which...and this MUST be a stupid question...how does one PM (I assume this means private message.) another registered GC'er?

Sarah, SO glad to hear about the alum chapter up there. I am also glad that you have found a nice job and are happy! Congrats on the house!
Indeed, I am so happy that you liked your rose! I think that my husband is pretty awesome.

Many roses and rubies to you all,
AOII silver

Last edited by AOIIsilver; 09-06-2002 at 12:10 AM.