View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 02:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
Well. This is no surprise to me whatsoever. I told you guys a long time ago. Ugly ugly ugly behavior. I feel nothing but anger and disgust for the APhi "leadership". You're gonna to lead your fine organization off a cliff, and take the rest of us along for the hell of it.

Now waiting for the APhi mouthpieces to attack me and others again. Bring it, I don't care. You wouldn't attack if you didn't know it's true. Kind of reminds me of what's happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - create diversions to avoid dealing with the internal rot. Save the lecture about "let's wait to see if this is real". What needs to happen here? This isn't fan fiction or some disgruntled members, you guys. This IS very real. APhi has taken "pretty skinny tanned" to a whole other level.

To my APhi sisters: good God almighty, rise up and take back your organization. What the hell is NPC going to do and say now? or will it be more *crickets*? Crystal ball says "girl, you in trouble". Pay attention. We're all going to go down if this isn't addressed swiftly and decisively. I'm so tired of all the politeness and political manuevering. Deck chairs on the Titanic?
PREACH!!!