View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 02:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to shadokat Send a message via Yahoo to shadokat
Her response is fantastic. I just don't know how anyone gets around what will likely be some very major changes. Penn State has to save face and make amends to this family somehow, and the easiest way to do so is to sacrifice the freedoms of their Greek system. And frankly, I can't imagine any national organization standing in the way of whatever they choose to do because that will just make them appear insensitive to the Piazzas' situation.

Nothing is going to bring Tim back, that's a given, but this system is broken. The fact that so many people saw so much of this happen and did nothing just makes me sick. And if it makes me sick, I can't imagine what their family is going through. I hope that all of these factors can come together to make Penn State's Greek system better, and I hope that it can help the commonwealth pass a good samaritan law that allows for the reporting of incidents like these without repercussion. That being said, I don't give a shit if these kids were scared of what might happen...you have to be pretty cold to let someone die over your fraternity's existence. Nobody's life is worth that.