View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 02:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaSigKap View Post
Back on the old days... ... It seems like going down from 9 parties to 3 parties is steep, but then again we had a round in between.
We had 5 rounds back before electricity too. With 15 chapters. Positively decadent compared to now. I think we went 15/12/9/5/3.

The splitting up over 1st and 2nd semester is intriguing to me, especially for the huge schools. I'm picturing having a first round EARLY in the semester. Cuts are made and the girls know who they've got. Then they can have some time to see that the list they have is still good (because, you know, they're ALL good) and then be ready to go ahead, not devastated by a shortened list that doesn't seem to have their favorites anymore. Then maybe a second round at the end of the semester and 3 more rounds before school starts? I know it probably wouldn't work, but for that large of a school doing deferred rush I think it would be worth testing. Because my opinion counts. LOL.