View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 03:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorry about the wait, guys! She got back late last night and I had class today, but here is what happened yesterday!

Girls could be asked back to up to 8 houses. Her schedule for philanthropy round looked like this:

Lily
Patrice
Wendy the Waitress
Ranjit
Zoey

She was upset that she was cut pretty bad compared to others (though one girl in her recruitment group got cut really badly, and only had 2 left on her schedule). She was upset she was cut from The Mother, a little sad that she was cut from Marvin (her legacy house) and REALLY upset to have Patrice still on her schedule! DAMMIT, PATRICE! What was up with them?!

This was how the round went:

Ranjit - Loves their philanthropy!!! Their video was heartwarming and their craft was SO fun. Every day she was growing to love Ranjit more and more!

Lily - She seriously adores their philanthropy, because it is so close to her heart. She again had amazing conversations and everything felt right about Lily. She knows she wants to be a Lily. There are no questions about it.

Patrice - She finally was paired with someone else today. But even though the girl was much nicer than the other girl, she still felt out of place and like she wouldn’t be happy at a Patrice.

Wendy the Waitress
- She said that the girls were so passionate about their philanthropy and she had an awesome time talking with the Wendy’s. She said she absolutely considered them her second favorite, behind Lily. She wanted to be invited to their Pref party!!!

Zoey - She again had SUCH a great time at their house. She loved learning about their philanthropy and talking with the girls.

She had trouble ranking her bottom 2 because she loved all of the chapters except for Patrice. But finally she decided on this rank:

Top 3:
1. Lily
2. Wendy the Waitress
3. Ranjit

Bottom 2:
4. Zoey
5. Patrice
I should be getting a call from her anytime now telling me who she has for pref!!!!! The PNMs get their schedules at 12:30 their time.
🌙
BGSU