Thread: Rio Life Part 2
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2003, 11:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Richard & Dana,
Here's the funny thing, when I told everybody of the website, everyone was really cool w/it giving me pics and all. Plus everyone thought the "sisters" pages was an awesome idea. Basically the only problem to arise from this is "L". But, I'm really not that upset anymore, I was told by a trusted friend that this will be her 2nd time in doing this to a sorority and there's a 3rd coming up of what I could tell in observing. So, nothing really lost in this one.

And another thing...it's getting kinda funny that people are being "approached" yet when I ask any of my girls nothing has ever been said to them, only one! Oh yeah, and "every sorority is just sooooooooo pissed at us" Puleeze. I stopped believing that crap a long time ago. I know of 2 that have been aiding us along the way just pointing things out and etc. Plus, if these people are just so pissed at us (especially me, whoduhthunkit) why hasn't anything been said to me?? Or emailed??When I have been approached it's been out of curiousity and to see if we were truely legit but nothing more. *shrugs*

Maybe one day I'll have letters probably when I'm an AI at 80, Kayla