View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 11:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Thanks KSUViolet for the links to the other posts, they are quite helpful- I had read the one about the Junior transfer at UF but I figured I would gauge what people said about a non-transfer junior.

And SigmaDiva I have talked to some of my friends in sororities about Junior rushes and most give me an answer like "Well it does happen, but not usually" and the girls I am closest with are in sororities that for the past two years didn't participate in spring rush so they kind of offer no input on the spring sophomore vs. fall junior. I know quite a few panhellenic women, but I am not real close with them or anything so I feel kind of awkward to just be like "HEY! Should I rush as a Junior or Sophomore Spring?" out of no where, but I guess I will just have to start doing that

I'm just confused because I was thrown off my game since I planned on going through recruitment this fall and then had that curveball thrown at me which ruined the whole game

I think I am just sad that I may not even get a bid anywhere next fall or this spring (which ever I decide to go with) and will miss out on the whole Greek experience because of unforeseen events-but that's life I guess :P

Last edited by flgirl05; 10-09-2010 at 11:10 AM. Reason: .