Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 08:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I2K Beta Mu View Post
I don't have to be an abused female to not understand why she stays. I posted what I said about my situation as an example of some other shit. When my girl got the call when it happened, I said the same shit to her, and she said she's in it because she chooses to be in it. I asked why...she said it could be based on a number of reasons, but whatever it is, there is no good reason behind it, she can make the decision to leave if she wants to leave. She doesn't have to stay. That's why I said whatever the reason, I'm not buying it.

You haven't seen Baby Boy? LOL damn, you're late as hell. It was alright. The ending was phony as hell, though. Do you have netflix? If you do, check it out.
Lol All I said was that reasons for staying in that exist, not that they were "good," whatever that word is supposed to mean in this context.

People are always so surprised that I've never seen it. It came out when I was in high school and I wasn't watching rated-R movies when I was underage. But I really like Taraji so I added this one to my Netflix queue. It's next in line. From the YT clips, it looks like a bunch of foolishness but I remember the hype around it when it came out.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl