View Single Post
Old 12-01-2001, 08:45 PM
GreekChat Member

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that there is another, hidden side to our world. Sometimes, they collide. I have had countless experiences in my life, the first one when I was about five or so. The last was perhaps a month ago. My son had this ability too and we were connected. When he was around 7-a common age to see this diminish-our connection was gratly diminished. We still have moments now and then.

This is an area where I am well versed because of my early experiences. I can't tell you the number of books I have read on this subject. Not everyone is open to these experiences and there will always be doubters.

Now, I have a question to add. Has anyone else had an OBE?
This is an out of body experience. When I was a teen, I got hold of directions on how to do it. I tried, it worked, I was frightened and jerked back. However, since then, I have had frequent experiences. To give you an example, it's like floating outside yourself and being able to look down and see YOU! Once you gain control of the feeling of shock, you can direct yourself and go flying. Crazy? Maybe, but there are a lot of books out there that validate this experience.