View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 08:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Something about this case is really starting to seem fishy to me. It's getting a lot of coverage here and something about all of this just doesn't sit right with me. I was watching the news yesterday, before she was recovered, and her mother was on there saying "I have a feeling that everything is going to be okay." She was just a little too calm for me. I know you can't expect everyone to behave a certain way when their child is missing, but she just gave me the creeps. It was almost like she knew for a fact that her daughter was okay. And, then when I heard that the little girl had escaped and how she did it. The way that she got free, it just seemed like too much for a seven year old girl to be able to do. Supposedly, she bit through the duct tape, hobbled up the steps, kicked through the door, broke the window and then screamed for help. Something just doesn't sit right with me about all of this.

I am starting to wonder if her mother wasn't some how involved. Lord, I hope not but that's what my gut is telling me.