View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessXIca View Post
Some UCF handsign pictures, because God knows I have little better to do at 4 AM. I'm sorry they're mostly pretty small, I wanted to cut out people's faces because I think it's kind of weird to post recognizable pictures of people without them knowing.

Here is a photo from a Junior Panhellenic social, where all the ladies of Pan PC 2006 got together and had pizza. Everyone is doing someone else's sign. It's not very easy to see, but almost every sign is represented. I'm actually in the back row. I submitted this photo for the Greek Life website and now it's on the front page.

As you can see, most of them are done with two hands so you can do them by yourself or with another sister.

Alpha Xi- the "XI" sign. I am on the left.

ADPi's diamond.

Tri Delta.

Pi Phi's arrow.

Alpha Epsilon Phi- the heart shape I discussed in the above post.

Chi Omega, ironically being thrown by two guys.

Kappa Alpha Theta makes a kite.

Zeta- the crown.

Kappa Delta has one too, the KD, but it's already in this thread.

To my knowledge Kappa Kappa Gamma doesn't really have one, I've seen them making different kinds of K's, but I asked a sister and she told me there's no "official" Kappa sign. One of the ones they do sometimes is being shown by the girl in the front row wearing a black shirt (next to the girl in the Kappa jersey) in the Pan social picture.

We don't have AOPi, but I've seen a picture of the girls from UF making an O with their hands, similar to the heart shape, which I assume represents the Omicron from their name.
ha! i know one ofthose girls in the first pic..we recently became friends on facebook b/c we went to middle school together..she is a new pi phi

as for the "O" sign..sometimes our sisters do that too...we say "put on your 'O' face!"..which apparetnly means throw up the "O"!!

it looks like AEPhi's and ours are very similar..except we put up our index fingers for the "A" and then use the rest of our fingers to make the heart!