Thread: Texas 2015
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 04:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Sis View Post
Hahaha I know exactly which sorority you're referring to. But yeah, take a seat, ask for some cold water, and talk to your fellow PNMs. Take it as an opportunity to take a break from the heat. I know girls in this house from high school and camp - they won't be offended if you go to the bathroom or ask for something to drink or ignore them. Also, if you're a PNM who has zero connections to this house, please do yourself a favor and "drop" them because if you decide to keep them high on your lists, you're just going to get your heart broken later in the week and you're going to look around and realize that you dropped all of the "lower" houses and now you have no one left.
Alright y'all, so I noticed that my comment on Greekchat has been copied, edited, then posted on Greekrank on the topic pertaining to the dance party in question. I did not post on Greekrank at all, and I would really appreciate if my comments were not lifted and moved to another place where opinions are so vehement. I realize that it was probably to be helpful, but it bothers me somewhat to have people thinking that I'm trying to involve myself in that bash-fest (the whole "shouldn't you be worrying about your own recruitment" when I neve bothered to comment in the first place). As I stated above, I have friends who are currently in that sorority, and they are absolutely wonderful people, very kind, helpful, and graceful. I have no wish to get into an internet fight, so I'll say no more, but I really hope whoever did that does not do it again.