Thread: Itb?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 08:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy5388 View Post
I read where someone said that they use ItB as a delta gamma and they hope when other sororitys use LITB they hope is doesn't mean the same thing well my friend Beth is also a Delta Gamma at Northern KY university and her serority uses LITB and she is a delta gamma too so im sure it means something similar cause your both DG's but she said its a sorority secret and is unable to tell me what it means like no DG can tell you what it means
Periods can be your friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
A lot of people use the words when signing so it's not a secret! And when corresponding with members of other NPC groups, I always sign it "Fraternally."
There are threads that touch on LITB/LIOB and a few other closings used by GLOs here and here.

It's interesting to me that you would use "Fraternally" when corresponding with members of other NPC groups, since "Fraternally" is what members of some fraternities (including mine) use when corresponding with each other. Actually, our traditional closing is "Fraternally Yours, in FMA" but just plain "Fraternally" is sometimes used, especially in less formal situations.

I've seen people use "Interfraternally yours" and (for NPC) "Panhellenically yours" when corresponding with members of other groups.

Last edited by MysticCat; 08-28-2009 at 09:00 AM.