Thread: Texas Tech/UT
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 05:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Saw this online and thought I'd share with the Lubbock Community College Crowd:

TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY
I live on a piece of dirt so flat that we call the four degree incline at the intersection of 19th and Brownfield "the Big Hill". I get dirt in my eyes, hair, and teeth when I walk to class. I can out drink anyone from any other school because that is what we do best. If I'm not drunk by 4:30pm I'm high. I can't buy beer within 50 miles of where I live - so I trek to the strip, which my friends and I all consider a true paradise on Earth. I don't go to many football games. I don't go to any organizational meetings. I don't really go to anything. Not even class. I like the fact that Will Rogers' horse's ass points to College Station. I fry cow balls. I know where Buddy Holly used to live. I am desperately trying to find a rival within our conference to make fun of. Our football players get caught by the NCAA. If I'm not drunk by 4:30pm, I'm high. But I'm usually drunk by 4:30pm. Or I'm high. And what the hell is that smell?
I am a Red Raider.

bwahahahahhahah

Have fun at your prescheduled ass beating.

AlphaSig.. ya know its nothing but you wishing you went to UT. OU's got a good football program. I'll give ya that. Other than neer beer, what else ya got up there in Norman, oh yeah, tornadoes. lol