View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 01:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_Monet View Post
rhoyal--

How did your get all your graduate affiliate orgs together to do that in your city? Just asking? I thought of doing something like that in my area, but folks have not reached that level yet.

Good luck on your event!!! I hope you get some interesting insights.
The Philly chapter of the NPHC has been around for a long time and is very established and known throughout the city. They are responsible for hosting the Philly Greek every year. Each of the NPHC orgs (Alumnae chapters) in the Philly area has representatives that regularly attend the Philly NPHC meetings and like any other chapter, there are officers, committees, and committee chairs. Having a local chapter of the NPHC in a city keeps all of the Alumnae NPHC chapters socializing and working together. There is always something to do and we all support eachother's events as well as the local NPHC events. To start a chapter in your city, contact the NPHC national headquarters or go to their website to find out the process. Then you'd have to contact the local NPHC Alumnae chapters in your area to see who's interested.