View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 01:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by libramunoz View Post
Either you're a clown or you're a fool, because judging by your posts, I think that you're both.
You have some of the most IGNORANT, what's the word, oh yes, assumptions about Black Women that I have heard in many years.
You talk about Black women facing ignorant men, but just reading your post gave me a headache. You cannot spell, think, or write, and because of this, you THINK you have a CLUE as to what Black Women want?
You haven't the slightest clue and you are only showing that you're beyond ignorant, you're just asinine.
Being a mixed child has nothing to do with being an ignorant fool! All you are showing is that you have some SEVERE hangups that you are REFUSING to get over!
Do yourself a favor, get OVER yourself, go and FIND a life, and try to imagine a way to CONJURE up a decent coversation BEFORE you make a statement of any kind!
If this approach is the best way that you even go TOWARDS a woman, I can clearly understand why she runs, and I only have one word for her, RUN FAST!
In the end, this is all of what your so called "response" means: CLASSIC FOOL= EPIC FAIL.

I was going to respond to him when I saw his post earlier, but I didn't understand what he was trying to say. I don't mean that as an insult, I really didn't understand his post.

But I understand clearly what you just said...