Thread: Fraternity Life
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2003, 08:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to zchi2
Quote:
Originally posted by tnxbutterfly

The brothers of Sigma Chi Omega- way to be passive-agressive about the whole thing. You clearly did not want Steve as a brother. So why after the vote, you guys looked like you lost your best friend? If you really thought Steve would have been a good asset to the group, you would have pulled him aside long before the pledge exam like you did Earl. Tools
I understand what you are saying but Earl definetely showed a little be more that he actually wanted to apart of the fraternity. Why tell someone that they should show it better that they want to be apart of something when they never act like it? It's kind of hard to make someone do something that they don't want to do on their own. Even though the guys didn't want him in the fraternity, I'm sure it still was hard to say that he couldn't continue the process. I was personally happy to see that he didn't get in. I wish that they could of kicked him out a lot sooner though.

I LOVED the last episode. It seemed like the guys were more happy to get in than the ladies in SL1 and SL2 combined. Guys bonding: It's a beautiful sight.