View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 05:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChioLu View Post
When I started advising at UCLA in 2005, pledge classes were 25-28 new members. Then we got 2 amazing Greek life staffers (who are no longer there ó thanks UCLA F&SL office!) who took NM totals to anywhere from 50 to 70 new members each year with QA. Chapter totals went from 125 to 200 members in about 7 years. Plus AXO and AGD recolonized. On the Fraternity side, I believe 6-7 Fraternities recolonized during that time.

AXiD would have also recolonized already by now and I donít think that DDD would have shut down if UCLA still had those 2 Greek Life Advisors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
What was it about them that turned things up so much? That's a pretty good increase in a short time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChioLu View Post
Just 2 amazing Fraternity/Sorority Advisors who are always promoting Greek Life! They have also been Consultants for other universities and increased membership at many schools. The Sorority Advisor helped increase membership in a similar way at UCSD before he came to UCLA.
Troy was my co-worker at the Dean of Students/Greek Life Office at San Diego State University (not UCSD) prior to leaving us for UCLA. That man has a passion for students and seeing that they have a positive experience. His boundless energy and expertise in Greek Life matters ensured high success for chapters and individual students alike. Our loss was your gain and now CSUDH's gain!

True and Constant