View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:26 PM

As most of you guys know, I fell down some steps and broke my nose on Saturday. I also hurt my back and neck pretty badly. So I have been out of school all week.

WAL has determined that since my nose is broken and I can't go to school this week, that now is a good time to call me 24/7 about wedding stuff.

She called me last night, around midnight-ish. My neck was hurting particularly badly, so I had just taken my painkillers and was just going to call it a night:

Me: Helloooo
WAL: OMG! Turn on the TV!
Me: I can't really, my neck hurts and I don't feel like getting up. I'm going to bed, what is it?
WAL: OMG on WE there's this wedding gown show on and I found my perfect dress on this show and I NEED you to see it.
Me: It's like midnight, WAL.
WAL: Well I'll email you a picture of it and we can talk about it tomorrow.
Me: Bye.

I have gotten several such phone calls since I broke my nose. I started not answering her and just letting her leave a message.

In other news, she has talked to her fiance, and he has decided that he doesn't want to get married in May, and would like to wait until later in the year because he doesn't want to have to worry about a wedding as soon as he comes home from Iraq. The doesn't stop her from wanting to talk wedding every single day of her life though.

Lakers Nation.

Last edited by KSUViolet06; 03-12-2009 at 05:31 PM.