Thread: Gospel Songs
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 12:57 PM
GreekChat Member

KAREN CLARK-SHEARD'S NEW CD DROPPED TUESDAY, NOV. 4!

Karen's newest album The Heavens Are Telling contains five all new studio tracks as well as six soul-stirring live songs, recorded at husband Pastor J. Drew Sheard's church the Greater Emanuel Institutional Church of God in Christ in Detroit. Highlight tracks include 'We Acknowledge You', 'We Are Not Ashamed' featuring Mary Mary and 'Go Ahead' featuring Missy Elliott. Donald Lawrence and PAJAM, two of Gospel's foremost producers, produced all of the tracks on the album. The Heavens Are Telling reflects Karen's passion and commitment to the heart and spirit, with unmistakable power and emotion.

For more information, click here . She looks so beautiful! Check out her picture.

I bought this cd Saturday, and I've listened to it at least 10 times. It's AWESOME!!! She does a remake of Jill Scott's "HE LOVES ME" with her daughter, Kiara...PHENOMENAL is all I can say!!! Y'all have to get this cd!

Oh, Ricky Dillard recorded his 6th Album last Saturday. His CD is suppose to drop right at Christmas time or in January. Be on the look out!

Last edited by delph998; 11-10-2003 at 12:59 PM.