View Single Post
Old 05-05-2002, 11:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
To all those who think I'm being pissy, sorry, maybe I am. But I did suggest that we move Gamma Chi to its forum. I even started one somewhere sles for all those interested to join. But it never really worked out that way. Oh well, what can I do.
No one is saying you can't have an opinion, but it seems that some people are telling us we are wasting our time. Well those that are interested don't believe it's a waste of time. I'm sure we've all heard that before. I heard that from my friends when I told them I was pledging Pi Beta Phi, but I didn't feel that way, so why should this be any different. Is it because it's not an official organization? It may never be, it may one day. No one knows for sure. Gamma Chi is still in its infancy. Those involved would like to see it grow into something bigger, but we're just taking it one step at a time.
One of you said that there were 2913 or something like that threads. Actually there are 11. There may be thousdands of messages, but you can skip over the threads that have anything to do with Gamma Chi if you're not interested. Gamma Chi threads let you know their about Gamma Chi except for the thread called "An Idea".
We're trying to get a forum of our own, so don't worry we'll be out of your hair in no time.