View Single Post
Old 06-03-2000, 10:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Finer Woman10-A-91 Send a message via Yahoo to Finer Woman10-A-91
Quote:
Originally posted by PositivelyAKA:
that is so crazy, but it goes to show that some are in it for less then noble reasons and shouldn't be greek at all.

AGREED!!!!!
It also makes you wonder about the motives of someone who would actually post such detailed information about an ISOLATED incident that is CLEARLY (unless you are sleeping under a rock) illegal.

OF COURSE ITS NOT LEGAL...AND TO BE PERFECTLY STRAIGHT FORWARD ITS AN ACT OF COWARDICE, AND THE ACT OF A PERSON WHO HAS MAJOR IDENTITY AND SELF ESTEEM ISSUES...TO COMMIT SUCH A HEINOUS AND SELFISH ACT.

I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE INCIDENT OF DISCUSSION AND YES...THIS POOR LOST SOUL WAS EXPELLED FROM BOTH ORGANIZATIONS.

Another spin on this, in the 50's one of my elder Sorors told stories of how girls from other sororities at Howard would come and beg to be initiated into Zeta because their sorors treated them so bad. Personally, I think it's SICK. And I am GLAD that Pan-hell has STRICT rules against such practices today.

~too bad flogging is NOT legal~

[This message has been edited by Finer Woman10-A-91 (edited June 03, 2000).]