Thread: ASU rush
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:23 AM
GreekChat Member

ASU does do spring recruitment. It will obviously be less chapters, as most are at or above total right now due to fall recruitment. Greek life office will know more. Plus, if they still do this, when I was at school there the chapters would set up tables on the mall so students would know who was open for spring recruitment.

I can't speak for the other chapters, but I know that at least 4 years ago ADPi took a fall recruitment class with a mix of freshman (most were), sophomores and juniors.

Keep your grades up. Get to know people in your classes or within your major. If you decide not to do anything in the spring, do fall recruitment. ASU isn't a super duper competitive rush (not like an SEC). Sophomores have received bids before. Obviously you would still need to maintain your GPA and your image around campus as well as keeping your options open (as always with recruitment). Good luck in whatever you decide!

Go Sun Devils!!!!!!!!

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt