Thread: Wedding shoes
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 11:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda6035 View Post
1. I'm already an inch taller than my fiance. I cannot wear heels.

2. I've been engaged since Decemer of 2005. I've been casually looking for shoes since then. When I started looking seriously, I still couldnt find any that I liked enough to pay that kind of money for $100 for strappy sandals? I dont think so.

3. I have monster size feet, okay? I need something comfortable, rather than making my feet look like stuffed sausage.

The only reason I posted the thread was in the instance that someone else, might be interested in the same kinds of styles, and I wanted to give the link.

There is absolutely no reason to be catty, ugly, and rude. It IS all about me, and what I'm comfortable with. So you guys have differing opinions. Okay, you've said your piece. Fine, whatever. I'm still trying to figure out why it was necessary to personally attack me, because I have different tastes than the rest of you. Okay, so you dont like them, you wouldnt wear them, big effen deal. Again, is that a reason to attack me? Because omfg my fashion style is different than the rest of you? Please....
Where, exactly, were you personally attacked?