View Single Post
Old 03-29-2002, 10:42 AM
GreekChat Member

First, to my other Farmville Four "sisters" - Kappa Delta, Tri-Sigma, and Alpha Sigma Alpha. We've come a long way in 100 years. Of the 3, only KD is on my campus, and though they are out main "rivals," they are a great group of girls who are super involved in all aspects of student life...so maybe the powder puff games get a little rough...

To ADPi, I wanted to be one all through high school. So that didn't happen, but I know nationally and at my school y'all are a strong organization...and thanks for starting this whole thing!

To DZ, because my mom was a DZ, and I like y'all's creed.

I am a big fan of the NPHC orgs on my campus. The Zeta Phi Betas are our unofficial "sister sorority" (I think it's the Zeta thing). What great girls, and so much fun! To the Delta Sigma Thetas, who we had a mixer with. Thanks for showing us white kids how to party walk! To Phi Beta Sigma, who are such fun guys and great dancers! And to Alpha Phi Alpha - what gentlemen. Always polite, sharply dressed, and some of the most involved guys on campus.

As far as IFC fraternities, my heart is always with Pi Kappa Phi (even though me and my Pi Kapp guy broke up). I know the alpha chapter well, and appreciate the history y'all have. I have met Pi Kapps from across the country and have always been impressed by how genuine you guys are. I also really like Sigma Nu, who at campus have proven to be the most involved IFC group, gentlemen, and just plain fun!Kappa Delta