View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 12:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Speaking of girls calling themselves "honorary" whatever, there's a girl at my school that I had some classes with freshman year who is, like, best friends from high school with an XYZ here. She's rushed I think twice but hasn't gotten in. I don't know exactly why but if I could range a guess, I'd say it's either grades or the fact that she doesn't exactly fit in with them "physically" if you know what I mean. Even so, she still calls herself an "honorary" or "adopted" XYZ (it's on her Facebook!) and goes to a lot of their functions and I've even seen her wearing date function shirts, throwing up the XYZ hand sign in pictures, and writing in a notebook with XYZ letters on it. I don't know the whole story but I am 100% sure she is NOT and has NEVER BEEN an XYZ, and yet she still does those things and I guess they don't have a problem with it because she's been doing it for well over a year now...I just saw her the other day in a shirt from XYZ's annual philantrophy. I half expected to see her when I went through Recruitment at that house! Weeeeeeeeird.