View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

People need to wake up and find other way to have sex. It's not safe out there and just sharing such and initimate process with someone you're just "Dating" isnt worth it.

If I could do it all over again I would be a 33 year old Virgin right about now.

When I watch talks and court shows it's ridiculus how people are just giving away their power, men and women alike.

Children are having oral sex like it's Kool Aide with no type of committment associated with it, believing it's the road to popularity. When I was in high school if you were doing THAT you didn't want anyone to know about it b/c you would be labeled a Skank, but 16 years later it's the THING to do.

But more and more teenagers are becoming infected with HIV/AIDS.

Sex (IMO) doesn't define, improve,make a relationship. We need to learn to communicate and learn about the person we're involved with.

If and when I have children I will tell them that they are precious and that not everyone is WORTHY of them and to choose wisely. Know the person you are dealing with; not just their name, age, zodiac sign and address. Know what makes them tick, what their values are. Because you may find that most of the people you get to know aren't worth your time in a sexual way.

I remember Minister Louis Farakkhan saying, "Man can't live by butt alone."

Last edited by StrangeFruit; 04-01-2004 at 04:30 PM.