View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 11:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to GinaBaroness Send a message via Yahoo to GinaBaroness
Big bump!

Hi, it's me again and it's been over 6 years since my last update. At the time of my last update I still hadn't sent the check and letter.

Today, I finally got on the phone with nationals and paid the $200 I owed over the phone! So that is done. However, they told me that there is another fee to reinstate of $500. I am going to have to think very hard about that. I just went through a divorce and I am living with one of my parents now, and I have plans to move out and attend grad school in August. $500 would be a huge setback to making the move. However I know this process could take 9 months so it would be best to start it now.

I can't believe life has gotten in the way this long. I really should just do it and feel like my heart is complete again.

Edit: I just went back and read my OP. Wow...I said I was going to grad school back then. I didn't go to grad school. In fact, I'm on a completely different career path now than I was when I finished undergrad in 2007, and I'm doing grad school to change careers now. It's amazing how things change!

Last edited by GinaBaroness; 04-06-2015 at 11:31 PM.