View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 08:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guard_girl View Post
I got the quill on day three and no owl but my username is potiondream40
Well, obviously they can't send all the letters out at once for those that got it each day—hence why I said they had started to send Day 3's theirs. I believe they're sending them out more regularly now (as per the Insider). I got the quill the first day, and didn't get my Welcome letter until about ten days after they sent out the first batch (in the fourth batch of letters, I believe).

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
I haven't heard anything from Pottermore and I submitted my e-mail on the first day. How is this whole thing supposed to work? I guess I wasn't chosen for early registration. *pout*
When you say submitted your email the first day…you're not talking about the Magic Quill thing, are you? Because the Magic Quill was what determined who would get early entry/Beta Testing access. The initial email submission was a sign-up for notification of Open Registration prior to October's 'grand opening'—as far as I know, nobody who participated in that has received any emails because of it yet (I haven't, and I'm waiting on that so I can let people who missed that sign-up know when they'll be able to get their Pottermore accounts).

By the way, christiangirl, I love your signature.