View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 11:14 AM
GreekChat Member

My $.02:

this is pretty much what I have witnessed over the years in terms of cognitive development. The OP is acting pretty much like I have seen other 19 year olds act. Me-me-me-me-me, and lots of finger pointing, and lots of focus on the superficial.

A year from now, when those frontal lobes have matured some more, and you've gotten some more life experience under your belt, you're going to see things in a completely different light. Don't make any rash decisions that hold the potential for massive regret.

There's some most excellent advice provided to you in the replies above. Give time time; let yourself grow up a little. And, as an advisor, come and sit with me and look at yourself through MY eyes. I'm willing to wait you out until you grow into the woman I believe you are capable of becoming; that's why you were selected for LIFETIME membership, right?
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity