View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLake View Post
Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait! 15 minutes.

1. The zombie virus or whatever the fuck it is apparently has infected everyone. They all have it. You turn into a zombie whether you get bit or not when you die UNLESS when were killed, your brain was damaged as well. That's why Dale didn't turn, he was shot in the head. Poor Randall turned because he only had a broken neck.

2. Carl is a little bitch, I'd be cool with him dying.

3. Lori gets on my damn nerves. I'd be cool with her dying as well, before the baby is born at least. In the comics, things don't end well for Lori or the baby. But, they writer (who also wrote the comics) has said things in the show won't be the same as in the comics (as already evident).

4. I just might have a thing for Daryl. I also really like Maggie and Glenn more and more with each episode.

But ya know...with everyone being infected....I am not quite surprised, I mean how else did such a massive zombie outbreak occur in the first place? Just kind of have to think about it. The show did a good job getting rid of excess characters that weren't really needed but I was still hoping for 1 or 2 more regs would've gotten taken out. I was a bit pissed at the whole "let's go back and find this person" mentality again. Ummmmmmmm....isn't that how this whole mess got started in the first place??? Looking for people that got separated really has not panned out for them!
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”