View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 12:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... View Post
Well, there are some NHPC sororities that are not on my campus, such as the AKA's, and the Zeta's are nowhere to be found even though there is a chapter. I still want to explore my other options in the NHPC before moving on to my next option which would be creating my own sorority. The only problem I find with that is though I have not found the right sorority yet, it is because I have not been able to obtain enough information even after the national websites. I do feel very strongly about being in a NHPC sorority and I have found things about some of the sororities that have made me want to find out more about them and more about how others chose their organization before they were affiliated with the sorority and in my position.
1. NPHC. N-P-H-C.
2. Who says that "creating your own sorority" is an option?
3. In the age of technology, if you dont have "enough info" from just websites alone, maybe websites alone wont give you what you are looking for. DUH.
4. If you really feel strongly about pursuing an NPHC sorority, please PLEASE do better. You have yet to impress anyone.