Thread: ADPi Roll Call
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 01:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lyssard Send a message via Yahoo to lyssard
1. Allegheny College

2. Eta Beta

3. Collegian

4. I am only a sophmore (i pledged last spring) i haven't that many chances to hold a position... At the moment i am Sigma Rho Chi... hoping to help other young women see what greek life is all about... but I will be our Chapter's EVP starting this spring...

5. I was a pick up recruitment pledge (COB girl)... late bloomer, i say!! I just wanted to get to know some people and stop just sitting in my room, all the time, alone. (I was extremely shy first semester!!) These girls just instantly took me under their wing and made me part of the ADPi family! I am so proud to be able to say that i am a part of such a loving and caring group of women!!

6. Probably when my diamond sister was lavaliered.... it was a big deal...her boyfriend sang a song on a famous, rustic, bridge on campus... i had no idea what was going on at the moment...because i had just been initiated...but when i think back...it was majorly special!! Can't wait until her pinning ceremony!!!

ADDITION: Another big memory for me is my recent lavaliering by my DTD boyfriend. Wow it was great! At niagra falls with just the two of us (yes, i would have liked to share it with my sisters, but being Rho Chi that was hard)

More great memories are sure to come...hehe!!!

Last edited by lyssard; 01-12-2004 at 01:24 AM.