Thread: The Office
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 10:57 PM
GreekChat Member
Well, today was pref and it was a very long and tiring day. I received invitations back to 3 houses. They are:
I was definitely a little upset about not getting asked back to Toby. I really thought I had connected with them but I tried to put it out of my mind and focus on what I had left.

Creed- I visited this house first. I have tried to drop this house every round, as I have always felt a little awkward here. I've never had a real connection with the girls, but regardless, I went in with an open mind. I talked to the same girl I met during philanthropy round. Our conversation was still pretty forced and awkward, but it was much better than before. I still feel as though I wouldn't fit in at this house.

Darryl- This was the second house I visited today. I have loved it every round, and today was no different. The girls in this house feel like my friends and I am always comfortable to be myself. I can totally see myself in this house.

Kevin- This was my last house of the day. There are definitely some sweet girls in this house, but I don't see myself here. I talked to one of the girls I met during sisterhood round, and our conversation was EXTREMELY awkward. I felt like she wasn't really trying to sell me on her house. Instead, she kept asking things about the weather, my major, etc.

After pref I didn't even want to list all 3 houses on my card. I loved Darryl and could not see myself in either Creed nor Kevin. I eventually decided to list them all anyways, for the security of a guaranteed bid. I listed them as follows:
I honestly think that if I receive a bid from Kevin or Creed I will end up dropping, but I am keeping an open mind and will at least try it for a few weeks.
I will let you all know how tomorrow goes.