View Single Post
Old 12-07-2001, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dzsaigirl
Okay...it's been awhile so I feel like I can say this. Summer of 2000 I was a Rho Chi and there was this girl in my group. Smart, lots of activities, normal looking. Seemed pretty nice. She was deathly afraid of getting cut. Her mom called me at home the day before rush started to ask me who how when why of getting cut. Anyway, she got invitations and stuff and she had really started to fall in love with this one sorority. She didn't like the others. So I am waiting outside of the ABC sorority room with my Rho Chi partner and one of the advisors comes out and looks mortified. Apparently the rushee had decided to lie down on the floor, take her shoes off and make the girls rush her while she was on the floor just laying on her back. HELLO!!!!! What the hell was she thinking!?! This girl received only one invitation the next day and one to pref and was consequently not offered a bid. So anyway, we call her and tell her that she has no bid so that she won't come to bid revealing and be humiliated. She shows up anyway and confronts me and the panhel pres bawling, freaking out! Asking why? I wanted to say..."Uh, why do you think Rude McStupid!?" Anyway, she then went up the stairs where the sororities were awaiting their new members and proceeded to confront the sorority that she wanted and ask for answers. The sad thing...this girl went though rush again this year. No bid.