View Single Post
Old 10-03-2000, 07:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Nobody102:
I can't tell if dealing with you is hard because you're angry at my alleged posting of "secrets", or if it's just because you're some stuck-up sorority girl trying to vainly relive her glory days vicariously through undergraduates.

You probably should have gotten hazed more.
Thanks for my laugh of the day! As for being hazed more - I wasn't hazed AT ALL. PERIOD! So maybe you shouldn't have been hazed and shouldn't be hazing now...just an assumption I'm making seeing as how you felt the need to assume I had been hazed!

As for the secrets - your name says it all. You are a nobody with no real secrets about any group (which have been backed up by several sources).

As for my being some stuck-up sorority girl...I consider it a compliment coming from someone like you who has utter disregard for the rituals of GLO's.

I am not hard to "deal" with - check my other posts - if I disagree with someone, I make my point...HOWEVER - most people on this board don't post using the language you use and trying to be insulting.

I know so many sorority girls that are so **** phony and don't give a *** about the sisterhood at all.

And I know so many frat boys that are phony and don't give a *** about the brotherhood at all. Please go find somewhere else to be a pest - you have heard all you "need" to know here. You say you look for hardworking brothers yet you try to insult me by saying I'm "trying to vainly relive her glory days vicariously through undergraduates" - why don't you think about the fact that I love AXO and I'm an active alum because strong alums make a strong chapter!

By the way - what frat are you "associated" with? Or are you really greek at all???

------------------
"Alpha Chi Omega - If you only had 2 wishes, what would your second one be?"